Vinati Organics is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of speciality products. We produce high purity and superior quality speciality chemicals and organic intermediates. We have been in this industry for more than 3 decades and supply our pure methyl 4 tertiary butyl benzoate to pharmaceutical, cosmetic and personal care industries in domestic and international markets.
With the following products, we offer a wide range of speciality products to cater to the needs of various industries.
- Isobutylene: This is a colourless gas that has a mild petroleum-like odour. It is soluble in ethanol and ether and is flammable in nature. It is one of the 4 isomers of butylene manufactured by Vinati Organics.
- Methanol: Also known as Methyl alcohol, this chemical is used as an industrial solvent for dyes, inks, resins, fragrances, cosmetics and in the production of hormones, vitamins, cholesterol and many other pharmaceutical components.
- High purity Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether: This chemical compound is used as an additive to achieve a more efficient burning, especially for unleaded petrol. HP-MTBE is also used for medical reasons like dissolving the gall bladder stones.
- Tertiary Butylamine: This is a clear colourless liquid and has an ammonia-like odour. It is one of the four isomeric amines of butane produced by Vinati Organics and has a molecular formula C4H11N.
- Para tertiary butyl Benzoic Acid: This is a monocarboxylic acid available as a white crystalline powder and has an aromatic odour. This organic compound is used as a stabilizer for alkyl resins.
- Methyl 4-Tertiary butyl benzoate: This is a colourless liquid with a molecular formula C12H16O2. They are widely used in the personal care industry.
- Mixed Hexene is a colourless liquid that has a petroleum jelly-like consistency and is volatile in nature
Vinati Organics supplies products in more than 35 countries across the US, Europe and Asia. We believe in sustainable manufacturing processes, which is why the 2 state-of-the-art manufacturing plants from Vinati in India produce eco-friendly speciality chemicals with little to no impact on the climate.