Vinati Organics offers a wide range of speciality aromatic chemicals also known as Effect Chemicals that offer industries with a wide variety of effects. The industrial sector heavily relies on these chemicals for various reasons. Some of the sectors in which the speciality aromatics from Vinati organics are utilised include- flavours, food additives, fragrances, cosmetic additives, construction chemicals, elastomers, adhesives, agrichemicals, cleaning materials, colours, industrial gases, lubricants, paints, polymers, surfactants as well as textile auxiliaries. Other industrial uses of these chemicals include applications in aerospace, food, cosmetics, agriculture, manufacturing, automotive and textiles.
An overview of the Speciality Aromatic compounds provided by Vinati:
- Iso butyl benzene/ IBB: This is a colourless, flammable chemical compound that is widely used as a basic raw material in the pharmaceutical and perfume industries.
- N-Butyl Benzene or NBB is a speciality aromatic chemical manufactured by Vinati. It is a pale yellow (almost colourless) gas at room temperature. This chemical from Vinati is widely used in the production of N-aryl azoles.
- Secondary Butyl Benzene (SBB): This compound is widely used in the perfumery and flavouring industry. Vinati produces this compound by making benzene react with either n-butyl alcohol or sec-butyl alcohol.
- Tertiary Amyl Benzene or TAB has the chemical formula C11H16. It is a key ingredient in the production of Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) and is also used as a part of electrolytes in batteries.
- 3-Phenylpentane is another speciality aromatic compound produced by Vinati that is used in the flavour and perfumery industry because of its physical properties.
- The C10 Aromatic solvent (Aromatic 150) has a mild smell and a clear, colourless liquid. It is predominantly made up of c9-c11 aromatic hydrocarbons and is made up of the petroleum hydrocarbon family.
- 4-Butylaniline: Used as an intermediate in the production of Butyl Benzotriazole, 4-BUTYLANILINE is useful in the water treatment chemical in corrosion inhibition.
Often used on the basis of their performance or function, speciality aromatics from Vinati Organics are consequently used to add a characteristic “effect” to industrial products. These can be molecules or mixtures of molecules called formulations. The performance end product after manufacturing can be influenced greatly by the physical and chemical characteristics of the single molecules or the formulated mixtures of molecules and the composition of the mixtures.