- VINTREAT- SAP treated leather shows a remarkable soft and fine grain pattern which renders medium filling effect and brightens the leather colour considerably in dyeing with pastel colours.
- SAP is useful to blend with MELAMINE, NAPATHALENE, PHENOL and PHENOL-NAPATHALENE based Syntans at different ratio’s as persuitability.
- VINTREAT-SAP is suitable for wet white leather production.
The normal dosages are 10 – 40 parts of VINTREAT-SAP on the total volume of syntans, depending on the required leather character and substance.
- VINTREAT-SP is used in phenol based syntans.
- VINTREAT-SP has a wide range of applications in the retannages of all types of chrome leather & in vegetable tannages.
- VINTREAT-SP yields full, resilient & almost white leather.
- When VINTREAT-SP is used in vegetable tannages, It accelerates the rate of penetration & lightens the shade of resultant leather.
- Imparts good fiber & grain resilience to vegetable tanned leather.
- VINTREAT-SP has good leveling effect on the dyeing. VINTREAT-SP is suitable where high light fastness and heat resistance are desired.
- VINTREAT-SP treated leather shows very good filling effect and gives remarkable fullness and fine smooth grain pattern.
- VINTREAT-SP also exhibits buffering action & slight neutralizing effect.
VINTREAT-SP can be used as a replacement tanning agent is 6 to 18% on the shaved wt. % based on shaved weight, depending on the required leather character and substance.
Vintreat Polymers are available in 20 kg HDPE-lined bags
Please get in touch with us to for pricing information.