VINTREAT POLYMERS (Additive For Leather Tanning Agent)
Vintreat-CAP, SAP, SP are additives in synthetic tanning agents or syntans. It can be used up to 30% as an additive in syntan (or wet-end retanning agents) and can replace kaolin powder, protein fillers, sulphates and other auxiliary intermediates. If your company manufactures leather tanning agents, it can bring you benefits such as lower cost of production without affecting final leather qualities.
- VINTREAT- CAP treated leather shows remarkable fullness and fine grain pattern which renders good filling effect and brightens the leather colour considerably in dyeing with pastel colours
- VINTREAT-CAP is useful to blend with DICYNIAMĪDE, PHENOL and PHENOL-NAPATHALENE based Syntans at different ratio’s as per their suitability.
- VINTREAT-CAP is suitable for wet white leather production.
Color of the product may vary from batch to batch due to its characteristics. The normal dosages are 5-30 parts of VINTREAT-CAP on the total volume of syntans, depending on the required leather character and substance
- VINTREAT- SAP treated leather shows remarkable soft and fine grain pattern which renders medium filling effect and brightens the leather colour considerably in dyeing with pastel colours.
- SAP is useful to blend with MELAMINE, NAPATHALENE, PHENOL and PHENOL-NAPATHALENE based Syntans at different ratio’s as persuitability.
- VINTREAT-SAP is suitable for wet white leather production.
Color of the product may vary from batch to batch due to its characteristics. The normal dosages are 10 – 40 parts of VINTREAT-SAP on the total volume of syntans, depending on the required leather character and substance.
- It’s our market demand, phenol modified syntan
- VINTREAT-SP has a wide range of applications in the retannages of all types of chrome leather & in vegetable tannages.
- VINTREAT-SP yields full, resilient & almost white leather.
- When VINTREAT-SP is used in vegetable tannages, It accelerates the rate of penetration & lightens the shade of resultant leather.
- Imparts good fiber & grain resilience to vegetable tanned leather.
- VINTREAT-SP has good leveling effect on the dyeing. VINTREAT-SP is suitable where high light fastness and heat resistance are desired.
- VINTREAT-SP treated leather shows very good filling effect and gives remarkable fullness and fine smooth grain pattern.
- VINTREAT-SP also exhibits buffering action & slight neutralizing effect.
VINTREAT-SP can be used as a replacement tanning agent is 6 to 18% on the shaved wt. % based on shaved weight, depending on the required leather character and substance.
Vintreat Polymers are available in 20 kg HDPE-lined bags
- Bags of Vintreat are loaded on pallets of length 114 cm and width 114 cm height 105 cm
- Total weight per pallet: 480 kg
- The full container load is 19.2 MT for a 40 feet container
Eco-friendly and cost-effective. Vintreat Polymers will reduce final syntan cost without much affecting leather properties.
Please get in touch with us to for pricing information or ask for a sample. You will get a better idea of how useful Vintreat CAP, SAP & SP are in syntans if you try it. We supply these products in domestic as well as international markets.